Welcome to March. Only a handful of slightly warmer days and of course, we are already dreaming of summer.
Now is the perfect time to get your mane in perfect order after the harshness of winter and before the summer season truly arrives.
Heat, both sunshine and heat tools can damage hair, making it feel lifeless and dull. Here are a few of our hero products to re-energise your locks;
– Combat dry hair with the Aussie Hair 3 miracle oil reconstructor. Warm a pea-sized amount between your palms and apply to hair before shampooing. This helps smooth hair when styling and you can even double it up as an overnight hair repair.
– If your barnet suffers from greasy roots, or if you’ve smashed the dry shampoo one too many days (no judging here!), apply the L’Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Clay Masque to wet roots before shampoo and conditioning.
– In three little minutes, the wizard Matrix Brass Off blue shampoo removes yellow blond build-up and gently returns hair to its rightful ashy tone.
– A good conditioner is a must. Current pick is the L’Oréal Elvive Extraordinary oil conditioner. Apply mid-length to ends and rinse with cool water for extra shine. Pat dry as rigorous towel drying can damage hair.
– Comb through a few drops of Orofluido Elixir to detangle hair and reduce drying time. The original Elixir has an incredible lightness and is suitable for all hair types. Most importantly, it contains UVA / UVB filters to protect hair from the sun’s damaging effects. Hair is silky, nourished and full of shine thanks to the mix of argan oil, cyperus and linseed.
– One final spritz of Kenra Professional thickening spray through sections provides blow-dry protection and instant volume. Style and repeat!