Ask any Make-up Artist and they will tell you we LOVE looking in each other’s kit!! Whether it’s a weekend break, long vacation or your honeymoon, the trick is to pack small, but with products that pack a punch!
On a recent trip to Miami, I was keen to pack light as it was inevitable that I was going to hit the malls. Here’s a few holiday essentials which made the cut to my make-up bag …
– Recently introduced to the Rhonda Allison professional skin care range, I must admit I’m hooked! The facial moisturiser is lightweight and hydrating. Paraben free and with SPF 30 to protect skin from the sun’s rays. I would suggest using sparingly as this moisturiser gives a radiant finish (too much product in the heat is a whole other glow!).
– There’s no need for full foundation coverage whilst on the beach, so opt for minimal coverage by mixing a small amount of bb cream with your sunscreen. A drop of Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation in shade 3.5 is my holiday go to for a delicate, sunkissed look. An old favourite, the Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Palette caters for all powder needs with two gorgeous blushers, bronzer and bar of gold highlighter. This is probably my most travelled piece of make-up.
– Next up, this Makeup Revolution Reloaded palette in ‘Iconic Fever’ will suit all eye colours and every outfit! With a mix of matte and shimmer shades, the pigment is fantastic and longwearing.
– Supercharge your look with an Anastasia Beverley Hills nude stick to sharpen lines, reduce redness or to colour correct.
– And the look wouldn’t be complete without the London Fashion Week must-have – Maybelline false lash effect waterproof mascara.
Happy holidays everyone!