What a shake up for the Spring / Summer collections. We have loved the SS17 catwalk inspiration, as featured in this month’s Vogue. Get ready. It’s a bright and colourful season!
Be prepared for …
– A ‘top heavy’ approach to tailoring with top heavy bold sleeves. Get involved with decorative frills, ruched material and puffy sleeves.
– Your favourite cotton staple is anything but traditional with deconstructed shirts. Perfect for Spring.
– A fearless mix of colourful prints. It seems just about anything goes.
– Seventies wallpaper floral prints is THE type of floral in bloom this spring!
– Pink … on just about everything. As bright as you dare!
– And lastly, the saviour to our British weather – the return of the mac. I couldn’t be happier!
We can’t wait to push the boundaries in our latest editorial collaborations. Stay tuned on our social media pages for
the latest releases.